Personal Tax Checklist
Please review the attached checklist, note any changes and include all relevant information with tax documentation.
Has your address changed? If yes, provide new address.
Has your marital status changed?
Are there any changes to your dependents? (provide SIN, name and birthdate)
QUESTIONS REQUIRED FOR ELECTRONIC FILING
Are you a Canadian citizen?
Do you agree to Canada Revenue Agency providing your name, address, and date of birth to Elections Canada for National Register of Electors?
Are you a citizen of a country other than Canada? If yes, indicate country.
IF YOU SOLD YOUR PRINCIPAL RESIDENCE
Complete address of the home sold:
Name(s) on ownership:
- Notice(s) of (Re)Assessment
- All T slips received
OTHER/NEW INCOME SOURCES
- First year for CPP, OAS?
- T4E for employment insurance payments
- Alimony and/or maintenance received
- Rental property; revenue and expenses
- Business, self-employed income and expenses
- RRSP contributions and withdrawal, up to March 1
- Union or professional dues
- Medical expenses, including plan premiums
- Student loan interest
- T2202 tuition fees
- Moving expenses; for distances greater than 40 km for employment
- First time home ownership
- Transit pass (Ontario only; ages 65 or older)
- T2200 form completed and signed by employer for employment expenses (if applicable)
- T2200S form completed and signed by employer for work from home due to COVID-19 (if applicable)
- Non-registered investment expenses (interest, management fees)
- Alimony and/or maintenance paid